We are a small, friendly infant school, located near the centre of King’s Lynn. We cater for children with an age range of 4 to 7 years (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2).
- High quality, balanced, enriching teaching and learning experience which is designed for the needs of individual learners.
- A secure e-confident environment where new technologies are embraced.
- A place where people are concerned with the world and take pride in their school and local environment.
- People feel valued and have a sense of belonging where successes are celebrated.
- People show respect, care and tolerance, celebrating difference and diversity in a global world.
- Everyone achieving their full potential and beyond, acquiring the skills to become life long learners and successful.
- At age 7, children transfer to either Eastgate Primary School or Greyfriars Primary School. Parents wishing to consider making a choice will be given the opportunity to discuss this during Year 2.
Click here to read what OFSTED had to say about us.